The application period for Hector Fellow Academy doctoral positions has been extended until April 20th
In the current application phase, a doctoral positions is advertised in the group of Hector Fellow Prof. Dr. Katrin Amunts (Medicine, Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf) on the topic "Human Brain Mapping".
In addition, there is the possibility of applying with a self-defined research idea in the groups of the following Hector Fellows:
- Prof. Dr. Katrin Amunts (Medicine, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf)
- Prof. Dr. Patrick Cramer (Chemistry & Biology, Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry)
- Prof. Dr. Peter Gumbsch (Engineering, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
- Prof. Dr. Axel Meyer (Biology, University of Konstanz)
- Prof. Dr. Brigitte Röder (Psychology & Medicine, University of Hamburg)
- Prof. Dr. Jens Timmer (Physics, Mathematics & Biology, Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg, Germany)
We are looking forward to many interested candidates!