The application period for Hector Fellow Academy doctoral positions has been extended until April 20th
In the current application phase, a doctoral positions is advertised in the group of Hector Fellow Prof. Dr. Katrin Amunts (Medicine, Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf) on the topic "Human Brain Mapping".
In addition, there is the possibility of applying with a self-defined research idea in the groups of the following Hector Fellows:
- Prof. Dr. Katrin Amunts (Medicine, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf)
- Prof. Dr. Patrick Cramer (Chemistry & Biology, Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry)
- Prof. Dr. Peter Gumbsch (Engineering, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
- Prof. Dr. Axel Meyer (Biology, University of Konstanz)
- Prof. Dr. Brigitte Röder (Psychology & Medicine, University of Hamburg)
- Prof. Dr. Jens Timmer (Physics, Mathematics & Biology, Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg, Germany)
You can find more information about doctoral studies at the Hector Fellow Academy on our website. Click here to get to the application portal.
We are looking forward to many interested candidates!